BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 1, 2008

This is a meme from nahj12, mltan100.blogspot.com of MY INNER THOUGHTS , ate arah of Inside of ME, Marlene of Binibining Alindogan...Thank you so much for this sis.... Now, it's my turn also to share some of the things that my online friends don't know about me.


1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Things About Me

1. I am deeply philosophical and talented...

2. At age of 22 I already have a 5 month old girl name MISZHA

3. Im a former vocalist of show band year 2006.

4. I hate being alone

5. I am intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted.

6. Often times, I am grumpy with other people. I don't appreciate them trying to interfere in my affairs.

Now I am passing this tag to six of my blogger friends para fun lang. .hehehe..

6 comments:

nahj12 said...

aba.. vocalist ka pala.. talentado nga. .hehe.. mwahh

Marlene said...

salamat salamat salamat...

naku...

ano naman kaya ang ilalagay ko...

mwahaha...

eMPi said...

oo nahj12.... talentado talaga yan... she's my ex-officemate... :))

Anonymous said...

wow. may babay ka na pala... :)

kikai said...

thanks for tagging me!!! :-)and thanks for considering me a friend :-) not all people in the blogging world do that :-) hehehe
ill do this right away :-)

btw, wow.. ur a vocalist.. i wanna hear ur voice.. hehe XD
and yes i hate being alone too.. :c thats my greatest fear :c

^^hugs
kikai
http://kikai.tsinita.net/

kikai said...

re:

wow! tlga.. bihira lng ako mkakita ng addeek sa dyosa.. lol XD