October 31, 2008
Jeazelle Grutas also known as "ZELLE" of "THE ZELLE BAND" is one of my closests friends.One of the popular song was the "SABIHIN" which really made me cry after seeing the MTV. I made her the "godmother" of my baby becuase I know she will be a good one. hehehe..Zelle and I met from a common friend. That was 4 years ago. She was a soloist that time and I was a vocalist of a showband. We easily got along because we have the same type of music, same type of boys, and same type of trippings... hahahaha..We used to go to MALATE for their gigs and for happennings.
Anyways, to make the story short, yes we are bestfriends!!We used to call ourselves "FETUS" and we act as if we are fetus, thumbsucking, baby talks... I really miss that!
October 30, 2008
“what is meant to be” can mean so many things to so many different people. i know now what it means. it has a lot to do with time and not so much emotion. sometimes, two people are meant to be, but they weren’t meant to be at the same time so in all reality, wasn’t meant to be? are you following so far?
then, you can have something meant to be with someone who’s meant to be at a time that’s even meant to be only leaving things to be put simply as, “meant to be”. you’re good if I haven’t lost you at that one.
anywho, it’s all about time! i’m not saying be emotionless because that is no way to live. i am also not saying to not fight for something you really want even though you think it’s not meant to be or is! all i am getting at this is: don’t let something ruin your mood, your day/week/years, personality, future, past, etc. let go! you’ll know when.
if you ever need someone to look you dead in the eyes and tell you that it’s time to let go because you can’t do it for yourself, i am here. if you are reading this you are obviously my friend and i would hope that any one of you would do the same for me.
it took me a long time to look myself in the eye to do this. so, if you want to think deeply on this, think about someone you really dislike… someone you could even go so far as to say you hate. to yourself, think of the reasonings behind it, feel the anger. now, to yourself again, ask, is this anger worth my time? was the reasoning really something that could effect my life in such a way?
let it go… find it in yourself to truely not care anymore about something so trivial! he cheated on me/he lied/he stole my blah blah blah… LET GO! you have better things to do with your time. anger is such a loose end.
if i die right now, i want all my ends tied.
October 25, 2008
TOmorrow will be a big, happy and busy day for us becuase it's MISZHA's Baptismal..Im sure lots of people will be there to welcome Miszha to the CHRISTIAN WORLD..
Of course, daddy and I was so excited for the big day...Even though we have some problems financially, we still manage to continue the celebration...Because we all know God will provide...
Anyways, Miszha got 30 pairs of Godmothers and Godfathers hehehe..as if will not gonna have another baby...ahahaha..
We only want the best for her, that's why she had lots of ninangs and ninongs...
I'm really sorry guys I could not visit your page,I'm so busy preparing for the Big event...hehehe...
Ok, got to go...still have many things to do for tomorrow!I'll visit you guys if I'm free..Loe you all..
By the ...LET'S WELCOME MISZHA TO THE CHRISTIAN WORLD!!!
October 22, 2008
Last October 11, I told you guys that I will post MISZHA'S Baptismal invitation when we finished. So, as promised, here it is...
I would like to say THANK YOU to my dearest sister for real, HONIE, for this KAwaII invitation. She's very talented when it comes to this.
Miszha's Baptismal Details:
Church: St. Francis Xavier Parish Church
Champaca St. Maligaya Park Subdivision Quezon City
Time : 10:30 am
Reception : Borce's Residence
8111 Calamansian St. Maligaya Park Subd. Quezon City
October 21, 2008
Today is my sister's birthday...Happy birthday sis HONIE...You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow,hehehe!Wishing you good health and happiness in life..
You are very special and you deserve the best.I wish you a wonderful life filled with love and happiness.I hope others bring you joy,just as you've brought joy to us,then you can weather any storm and be all you want to be...We love you so much!Thank you for everything!
Thank you for sharing your blessings with us!(teary-eyed...)
October 17, 2008
Hey guys, got nothing much to do today so i decided to blog hop and post a new entry.
I received an email from my friend requesting for this post..She wrote this poem to for her Boyfriend to tell him how much he love him and to appreciate all the good things that they've shared.
Leica is one of my good friend in Jobstreet.com. We have common thoughts and personalities though sometimes i think she's over reacting when it comes to relationship. I can't blame her because I know he really love her boyfirend.
She asked me if i could post it here as her gift for her love one.Leica is really sweet when it comes to DANIEL (bf).ehehe
Anyways, here it is hope you'll like it to...
"I just find myself writing a poem about what i felt to my bf which i missed for a week and 3 days...this poem was entitled YAM (i used to call him that way which means "YOU ARE MINE")"----------> Leica
October 16, 2008
Its awful....I'm still coping for the company's processes and system..
Last day, Mr. Mac Cabrera gave me a copy of ISO documents that contain all the ins and outs of the company. It's really hard for me to understand stated informations because of "TECHNICALITY of WORDS " . I'm having a hard time understanding GENERATOR SETS, TRANSFORMER, etc. since I'm an Information Technology Graduate and what i have learned in school is different from what Im' into right now.
THIS IS BLOODY! Anyways, Our Admin Head called up a meeting to orient me and the admin assistant regarding our work description (ATLAST!!!:D). She told us our DO's and DONT's, the rules and regulations, etc..
Mr.Sam told me that I'll be handling the GENERATOR SETS (What's That? :D) and all chemicals that we supply. This includes preparing Delivery reports and Sales Invoice (0oooops...he also told me that my work and company's system are confidential..hahah :D)
Anyways, since i dont know anything about chemicals, I ask questions from my co-workers about it and I'm familiarizing myself to them...( CRAZY!!! :D)..
LUNCH time, I went out with my office mates and we found this JAPANESE Restaurant in SANGANDAAN. I order Chicken Teryaki (my favorite!) and TED, my gay officemate ordered CALIFORNIAN and MIXED ASIAN Maki. I really dont like the tase of MAKI..eehehe:D
Luckily, our boss was out of the office to fix some problems outside that's why I'm free to create new post and to BLOG HOP!
I really miss my PALS in jobstreet.com and in abbott philippines..Hope to see them in MISZHA's baptismal,but i know they cant because they have work every SUNDAY.LOLS :) but I'm sure Abbott Family will be there...:D Love you Guys
That's all for now :D
October 14, 2008
It's my first day of work yesterday and i can say that was really a tough one for me...the most busy day I've ever encountered at work...:)
I did not attend any orientation and briefing from the admin head and the HR officer since Ms. Myra (admin head) was so busy handling paper works and the latter was out for emergency reasons..
It's really hard for me to understand my boss because he was born and raised in Singapore..so his accent was really hard to comprehend..his eating his words i think hehehe :D so sometimes i end up questioning him and answering him "PARDON, sir?"... :D
It's Nice to know that people here are great and willing to extend help for a newbie like me... :)
I think I would like to stay here for long if given a chance....
October 12, 2008
Yesterday, I asked my sister to edit Miszha's picture for invitation card for her BAptismal..but unfortunately we cannot choose of right picture to use since all her pictures were kawaii hehehe...So we decided to take Miszha and had her all dressed up for the pictorial session...
And here's the result of her pictorial..I'm sure you'll love it!!!
Here's another shoot for her...
Isn't she cute?...anyways, after an hour we have finished the invitation card for her baptismal...just wait for it I'll post it here some other time...It's a surprise...
ahahaha...but since i love this tag, I made several list that I know most of you knew...
may i qoute this one..
"List ten fictional characters you'd rape, I mean fool around with....hahaha, and tag whoever you want to pick up the meme."-----> HONIE
2. L of Death Note I love him too!!!!
3. Master Kakashi (Love his eye cover)
4. Kurosaki Ichigo of Bleach..
5. SHUYA NANAHARA of battle royale ("named LIGHT" in Deathnote)
6. Souma Yuki of Fruits Basket (SAME)
7. HANAMICHI SAKURAGI of Slum Dunk
8. TUXEDO MASK of Sailor Moon
9. RUKAWA KAEDE of Slum Dunk
10. VINCENT of GHOST FIGHTER
"Obviously I love anime characters....."----> love anime characters too...ehehehe..
now i am tagging: Hannah, Glitter, mARCopAOlo, maRENG maRLEnE, Mareng Marie,
"Can't tag you sis KIKAI...my sister already gave you this meme...love you sis"
October 9, 2008
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Make sure you visit the link above...
Im giving this award to Mareng Marlene, Mareng Marie, MarcoPaolo, Kikai, Hannah
October 8, 2008
It started out here in my page...
This award is made for those blogger that you really love...
- * LINK THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS AWARD (That's ME ♥GEnYZe♥)
- Link to the person who " LOVE " you ...
- Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them..
- Let each person know they have been "LOVED" and leave a comment on their blog...
Im showing my love to the following:
Making Medications Affordable!
Fast and Discreet service!
- Low price guarantee!
- Express shipping available!
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Excellent customer service!
- Free online medical consultation!
- Discreet and confidential packaging!
- Licensed physicans and pharmacists!
Pharmacy-Pal is a trusted and reliable online pharmacy providing brand name and generic prescription drugs at a tremendous savings to thousands of customers worldwide.
At Pharmacy-Pal, we care about you and your family and we believe that everyone should have fast and reliable access to affordable high quality medications in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and that is why we are the most reliable and trusted source for affordable medication on the internet. If you are not satisfied your purchase, please contact us immediately for a full refund.If you do not have a prescription, you can complete our online medical consultation when making your purchase and it will be reviewed by our Physicians
People don't often mean what they say, especially during job interviews. Here are some phrases often exchanged between employers and employees - and what they really mean.
- "Competitive Salary" -We remain competitive by paying less than our competitors.
- "Join Our Fast-Paced Team" -We have no time to train you.
- "Casual Work Atmosphere" -We don't pay enough to expect that you'll dress up.
- "Must be Deadline Oriented" -You'll be six months behind schedule on your first day.
- "Some Overtime Required" -Some time each night and some time each weekend.
- "Duties Will Vary" -Anyone in the office can boss you around.
- "Must Have an Eye For Detail" -We have no quality control.
- "Career-Minded" -Female applicants must be childless and remain that way.
- "Apply in Person" -If you're old, fat, or ugly, you'll be told the position has been filled.
- "No Phone Calls Please" -We've filled the job. Our call for resumes is just a legal formality.
- "Seeking Candidates With a Wide Variety of Experience" -You'll need it to replace the three people who just left.
- "Problem-Solving Skills a Must"- You're walking into a company in perpetual chaos.
- "Requires Team Leadership Skills" You'll have the responsibilities of a manager, without the pay or respect.
- "Good Communication Skills" - Management communicates, you listen, figure out what they want, and do it.
- I'm extremely adept at all manner of office organization"-I've used Microsoft Office.
- "I'm honest, hardworking and dependable" -I pilfer office supplies.
- "My pertinent work experience includes..." -I hope you don't ask me about all the McJobs I've had.
- "I take pride in my work" -I blame others for my mistakes.
- "I'm personable" -I give lots of unsolicited personal advice to coworkers.
- "I'm extremely professional" -I carry a Day-Timer.
- "I am adaptable" -I've changed jobs a lot.
- "I am on the go" -I'm never at my desk.
- "I'm highly motivated to succeed" -The minute I find a better job, I'm outta there.
October 7, 2008
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
Link 10 other bloggers whom you wanted to share this award to.
Give a reason why you consider that person's blog cool.
- Marco Paolo
- Honie's Confession
- Baby Jhoice
- ate Arah
- My Colorful Life
- Super Gulaman
All personnel will be expected to look happy at work. Rubber bands and paper clips will be provided at no cost.
How to look Happy at work
* Workload getting to you?
* Feeling stressed?
* Too many Priority 1 assignments?
Here is the new low cost way to cope with multiple Priority 1 assignments!
Take 2 paper clips and rubber bands. Fig 1
Assemble them as shown on the picture. Fig. 2
Apply as shown in fig 3.
October 2, 2008
Jus to check this out......
The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find relief from aches and pains as you can see the heart is on the left foot.
Typically they are shown as points and arrows to show which organ it connects to.
It is indeed correct since the nerves connected to these organs terminate here.
This is covered in great details in Acupressure studies or textbooks.
God created our body so well that he thought of even this. He made us walk so that we will always be pressing these pressure points and thus keeping these organs activated at all times.
October 1, 2008
This is a meme from nahj12, of MY INNER THOUGHTS , ate arah of Inside of ME, Marlene of Binibining Alindogan...Thank you so much for this sis.... Now, it's my turn also to share some of the things that my online friends don't know about me.
1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Things About Me
1. I am deeply philosophical and talented...
2. At age of 22 I already have a 5 month old girl name MISZHA
3. Im a former vocalist of show band year 2006.
4. I hate being alone
5. I am intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted.
6. Often times, I am grumpy with other people. I don't appreciate them trying to interfere in my affairs.
Now I am passing this tag to six of my blogger friends para fun lang. .hehehe..