BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 10, 2008

I WISH...

...a very tiring day..Felt so exhausted(let me borrow your cute emoticon, sis!!) after searching those agencies on Google site and filtering those stupid...(ooopss!!) Database of Putchie !!!LolS..(this will definitely make leica laugh and of course jillE!)
..I have finished my report and submitted it via email to my supervisor (OMG!) Jille, and were just waiting for the time...
I wish it will Not rain ...I don't have an umbrellato use!!!hahahah!!!
Tomorrow will Be my day Off...but i have to prepare for an interview...ehehe..
I wish my baby Miszha is still awake when i got home..i really miss her...i promise to be with her tomorrow but i guess it will not happen....

Got tO go!!!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

ahaha...ayos ang emoticons..ang cute...

ikaw na lang ang super busy..

bakit ka may interview?

Goodluck goodluck...

♥пчzє♥ said...

UU nGA Eh...KaaSar...apALe bUSy...kelaNgang eh...ehehehe