BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 12, 2008

MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS


This one is really cute..I've got lots of this in my Friendster Account...ehehe..

I borrowed the uniform from my cousin Hannah, a third year high school student in Amparo High School, (that's my alumni ) . This was taken Last night. When my cousin arrived fro m school I asked her if I could use one of her uniform that's because during my HS days, camera phones and digital cameras are not available (poor me)...

When i saw the result of what i called "pagti-trip at kagagahan" hehehe..I remembered my High School days and all the memories my classmates and i Shared...
Cheating, trippings... and we have this what we called the "CHEATING ARRANGEMENTS"..hahahaa!!!

One of the best experience i had was during my third year in Amparo. Want to know why?

Mrs. Arellano (we used to call her Mama A.) told us that they will have their meeting on that day. Of course, she told us to be quite because where the star section and should be idolized of all remaining sections. We have this "tagalista" of those who are standing and talking...So what i did was i took a pen and a ball pen ...(im not the "TAGALISTA")...it's just that i love playing FLAMES HOPE during that time... FLAMES HOPE is listing your crush name and your name and counting the same letters and so on and so fort...i know most of you knew it already..

McJordan (my gay classmate) is really the clown of the room..I don't know but most of my gay friends are really funny...Anyways, Mc jOrdan Stood Up and shouted " PILIPINAS GAY KA NA BA???".. Of course we all laugh...as in really laugh...My cousin Catherine Stood up also and shouted " GAY NA " with matching sound effect"tenentententen" of the game show and of course the signature move.."CLAPPING!!".. I mean who will not laugh if you see them imitating KRIS AQUINO?...

McJordan really made our day complete, but unfortunately one of our "SIP-SIP" classmate told what happened to MAMA A. and we were all shocked that MAMA A. was in front of the door and saw what had happened...Of course who will not get angry when your students are making noise? So what she did was she asked if who's the "PASIMUNO" of the "KAGULUHAN"...and the "SIP-SIP" ones were all pointing to one person...MCJORDAN!!(poor him!!!)...

So after the long discussion and all the "SERMON" that we have, MAMA A. came up of naughty punishments for them(McJordan, my cousin, and the rest of the club)...that is, They have to do the same thing of what they have done *BUT instead of doing it in the classroom, they have to go around the school and do the shouting and clapping..McJordan will be Kris Aquino and the rest will be the audience...

Lucky me...I'm not included in their club...ehehehe...

I really missed my High School days..I missed the laughter and all those person who became a part of me...the "LIQUID, SHAKE-SHAKE Girls, and of Course the MUMBAKI TRIBE"

Love you guys!

"Life gives us brief moments with another...but sometimes in those brief moment we get memories that last a life time..."

9 comments:

Marlene said...

waaahhh...

namiss ko din yung mga classmate ko nung HS...ahehe...

magpapapicture din ako ng nakaUNIFORM...

ahaha...

inggetera mode lang po...

bwahaha...

ayos ka ...

buti ka pa...

bakit kasya pa rin sayo yung UNIFORm???

ahehe...

yun lang...

mmwaaahhh!!!

=supergulaman= said...

cool..>^_^<..high school memories... ahehehe..parang hindi nmn parusa un... i'm sure mas nag-enjoi pa ung mga un..:D

eMPi said...

ang bata mo pa dyan a... hehehe

eMPi said...

I also remember my HIGH SCHOOL life... that really full of memories... haaayyy sarap balikan... hehehe

jhoicexoxo said...

Hi sis, nice new theme! I missed my H.S life as welL, pic is pretty late but u stiLL rockin it!! hehe

♥пчzє♥ said...

ThanKs ThaNKS...KagabO ko Lang Pix yan..naPAgtriPan LAng :)) bUti Nga KAsYa pa Yung UNiform Ng Couz KO..tHat MEans di NKo maTAba...ehehehe

arah said...

ahahaha.may pagkalukring ka rin..

infairness, naalala ko rin ang highschool life ko..happy diba..kasi andun lahat ng first..LOL

sikat yung mga classmate mo, as in pinaikot sa campus, buti hindi nadiscover..hihihi

laking pasasalamat mo siguro kasi hindi ka napasama..hahaha

♥пчzє♥ said...

Hehehe..Yes Ate...As in FLAMES HOPE lang ang aLam ko pag break time:))

Honie Kwon said...

waahhaha.. naiimagine ko si mac saka si kikay..bwahaha..kuento mo pa yung iba.. yuko magkuento ng hs life ko..=))..puro iyakan kse yun..:))