BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 11, 2008

MOM'S BIRTHDAY!

Its my mom's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Remember what I have posted yesterday? I told you guys that we might not celebrate it together because of my cousin's marriage? Well, luckily "MAMA" and "PAPA" decided to go there early tomorrow that's why we could celebrate her birthday tonight...

Since pay day is on the 15th of the month, I don't have money to spend tonight so sis HONIE will be our open bank :))but as usual, this will be added to my credits on her!poor me!

I made MOM a birthday card, thanks to Microsoft office, PUBLICATIONS..ehehe...I dont need to make it on photoshop, the editing of mom's photo will be made by my sister...So I'm just waiting for her e-mail today :D

I am really excited for tonight!cant wait for it!yehey!

Last night, we went to carnaval...Daddy and I brought Miszha because she could not sleep and wanted to go outside...I dont know, I just got the feeling that she wanted to see the big ferris wheel...

Anyways, We won so many prizes on what they called "roleta"Miszha was our lucky charm...hehehe...

How to play roleta? Simply choose a letter or a number and put 1 peso on it, and then the lady will spin the roleta and wait for it to stop..If the roleta stops on the same number or letter you have chosen, then you win!That's it!simple as that!

That's all for now..catch you later guys!

7 comments:

eMPi said...

Happy Birthday Nanay!

Randy Santiago said...

@Mommy
Happy birthday! More candles to blow!

@Genyze
Enjoy ur day!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

happy bday sa mom mo...

Anonymous said...

I`m glad ur parents made it =D
Happy birthday to uR mOm sis, WelL, Im sure u guys had FUN!..
At least u had a chance to make a greeting card for her, that was sweet ;)

Congrats for da winnings anyway =D

darkhorse said...

Happy b-day @ Mom! sarap may Mommy! cherish her wla ng gaganda pa sa mga Momme! tc

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!Belated Happy Bday Inay :-)