BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 25, 2008

TOmorrow will be a big, happy and busy day for us becuase it's MISZHA's Baptismal..Im sure lots of people will be there to welcome Miszha to the CHRISTIAN WORLD..

Of course, daddy and I was so excited for the big day...Even though we have some problems financially, we still manage to continue the celebration...Because we all know God will provide...

Anyways, Miszha got 30 pairs of Godmothers and Godfathers hehehe..as if will not gonna have another baby...ahahaha..

We only want the best for her, that's why she had lots of ninangs and ninongs...

I'm really sorry guys I could not visit your page,I'm so busy preparing for the Big event...hehehe...

Ok, got to go...still have many things to do for tomorrow!I'll visit you guys if I'm free..Loe you all..

By the ...LET'S WELCOME MISZHA TO THE CHRISTIAN WORLD!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed the day of ur baby's christening..
congrats to her and to you and your family as well! :-)

30 ninangs and ninongs?? waaahhh.. ang dami!! loka.. hahaha XD of course mama's always wants the best for their child.. ^^hugs