BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 24, 2008

I really hate traffic! Daddy and I woke up 6:00 am to prepare for work. As usual, I took a bath first and after me, Daddy followed. We went out around 6:40 am and I thought that I will not be late since I have enough time to travel from house to the office.

We took an aircon bus again. Daddy told me that it was the same bus that we took last week, monday also, and got late too! I did not listen to him and insisted him to ride on the bus since it has a pleasant looks..LOOKS CAN REALLY BE DECEIVING..stupid me!

It was 7:30am. Daddy had to go down since his office was located at PHILCOA...Of course, he reminded me again that we will go home together and will meet up at MINISTOP..And then he kissed me goodbye...I was sleepy that time, so I decided to take a nap.

CUBAO, a very busy place. I really hate this place because this is where usually traffic started!8:00 am I was still in Cubao..OMG! I am late! I saw the JELL TRANS, our favorite bus! Since the aircon bus was so slow, I decided to get down from bus and took the JELL BUS! but i know I was still late but somehow it will lessen the minutes of being late...

8:30 am..I was still in the bus at SANTOLAN...huhuhu..I AM REALLY LATE!

8:50 am..FINALLY..I was in front of the office...

I AM 20 MINUTES LATE! A LATE MONDAY MORNING TO ALL!!!

LESSON LEARNED: NEVER EVER TAKE AN AIRCON BUS AGAIN!

Many Thanks to nahj12 for nominating me to be the recipient of this Maria Antoinette Award (Real Person Award). I would like to nominate my co-blogger to be the Real Person Awardee. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, your uniqueness and real personality


I consider you as a Real, Unique person:

KUYA MARC
KIKAI
HONIE’S CONFESSION
MARENG MARIE
MARENG MARLENE
SUPERGULAMAN
BABY JHOICE


stay real guyz and unique! Love you guys!Gracias!♥

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I thought u woke up pretty early but I guess it still late :D
anyway sis, thanks for the award, but I can't see the LOGo, does it have a logo to post?

♥пчzє♥ said...

wala daw po logo :)

Anonymous said...

mare san ang logo? haha. :) salamat ng marami s atag. mwah!!!!

♥пчzє♥ said...

wala nga eh..hanapin ko pa sa original :))

eMPi said...

oyy!!! award again... thank you... mwah!

♥пчzє♥ said...

eheheh..

basta ikaw!

happy blogging :)

Anonymous said...

naku, its really annoying talaga pag ang bagal ng bus na sinasakyan mo, nakakairita na ewan.. hehe.. dapat tandaan mo na ang plate/bus number sis, para di ka na makasakay ulit dun. :)

♥пчzє♥ said...

uu nga eh!heheeh...ang aga ko na noW!