BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 26, 2008

A BIG SMILE!

Last night, Daddy and I got an argument about something. He slept outside our room, in the sofa. I woke up and went outside to wake him up and because the mosquitos are biting him he followed immediately. I thought we were fine, so I went back to sleep.

I woke up again at 2am and I saw daddy sleeping at the bottom part of our bed. He's head was at my feet...heheheh...So I woke him up again and told him to sleep beside me. That time, I kissed him on lips and he kissed me back...(uuuuuuuuuuyy..)

Daddy apologized and I said sorry too. He hugged me and kissed me in my forehead (that's what I like about him...so sweet right?) and we went back to sleep with a BIG SMILE on our faces.

Anyways,speaking of SMILE... I want to thank baby-jhoice for the SMILE STONE AWARD. I really love this tag. Jhoice is my sister-for-real's HONIE of HONIE'S CONFESSION's bestfriend online.

♥Here are the ten simple things that makes me SMILE...♥

♥MISZHA'S SMILE and DADDY'S SWEET COMMENTS AND DEEDS.

♥CHOCOLATES AND YUMMY FOODS...

♥NOT BEING LATE OF COURSE...

♥MY FAMILY including my MOM, DAD, BROTHER and SISTER...

♥KAIRE'S not ordinary moves...

♥MY BLOG AND BLOGGER BUDDIES...

♥MUSIC

♥COOL MOVIES

♥MY BUDDIES AND FRIENDS

♥EVERYTHING ABOUT MISZHA!

Now I am tagging:

KUYA MARC

KIKAI

NAHJ12

JOSHMARIE

BHENG

MARLENE

SUPERGULAMAN

♥SMILE JESUS LOVES US!♥

5 comments:

Ivana said...

mm..same with u..movie and music always make me entertained and sometimes smile

darkhorse said...

sweet naman...tc

♥пчzє♥ said...

heheheh.....ganun tlag!

eMPi said...

psstt... thanks po... hehehe


wala pang nahanap "daw" na place si jun for our xmas party get together.. hehehe

♥пчzє♥ said...

ay ganun...cge kontakin ko daddy jun :)

no problem kuya...