BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 21, 2008

MY BUSINESS CARD!

A rainy morning to all!Yey! I am not late!

Whew! It's my fifth day here in PGA cars and I can say that I'm really enjoying what I am doing right now...Seeing lots of celebrities here is really fun! Yesterday, Willie Revillame, actor and host of Wowowee was here and Arnel Ignacio, also Tito Sotto was here for the monthly maintenance of thier PORSCHE CARS...


Guess what guys? After 5 days of staying here, I already have my own business card..yehey!


Another great experience right?I think now, I have found the best job for me!

Anyways, Kuya Marc, Mareng Joshmarie and I decided to have an "EB" together with other bloggers!yehey!Don't you think it's great? So guys what are you waiting for? If you are interested to meet us personally, then hollaback!

That's all for now!

8 comments:

eMPi said...

penge akong porche card... hehehe

♥пчzє♥ said...

LOLS..bili ka...

pulubi ka na pagkatapos :))

Anonymous said...

wow is ur business card...is very nice card

♥пчzє♥ said...

Thank you!

darkhorse said...

ANo yun EB? waaaaaa...tc

♥пчzє♥ said...

waahhhhhhhhhh!

EYEBALL PO!!!

nahj12 said...

naman.. congrats.. san pala EB na yan? sama ako.. hehehhe.. parang ang lapit ko lang no.. hahaha

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.