BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 20, 2008

What's with me???

Here I am again!..I'm really sorry guys if I could not visit your blogs...huhuh..Im super busy right now in my new work...have so many pending jobs to do and so many things to learn...But as soon as I get free time, don't worry guys, I will visit you all! That's a promise!...

At last, I found a perfect job for me! The salary is good and Im under 3 months probation...yehey!

I got my last pay in Jobstreet.com including my christmas bonus and backpay last night at BDO, God is really Good!

Daddy and I will meet up again at Ministop Philcoa (as always) and we will go home together...yey!

Im really happy for Kuya Marc of MarcoPaolo for his successful blogging!and congratulations to mys sister Gelene of Honie's Confession for her oppurtunities in PAY PER POST...heheh..More opps to come!

I bought new blouse last night and I'm loving it! In fact I already used it today hehehe...

That's all for now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mare! kumusta ka na?

♥пчzє♥ said...

ok lang mare..super busy eh...di ako makadalaw sa pahina mo :))

Miss ko na kayu ni mareng marlene ha?

EB tayu!sama kuya marc bago xmas

eMPi said...

Hi Gen, thanks for the special mention hahaha... kung di dahil sayo... di ako nabaliw ng ganito... joke!

hugs for you Bunso... missyah!

♥пчzє♥ said...

eheheh....loko ka!

ganun tlga pag maganda...

madami alam!

Honie Kwon said...

ahaha.. adek ka.. secret ang PPP ko..tsk.. ibulgar ba.. toinks

♥пчzє♥ said...

secret ba yun?

Cofre de Artesanías said...

Gracias por visitar mi blog
amigos .vendo artesanias de porcelana fria desde argentina

♥пчzє♥ said...

si seniorita!