BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 14, 2008

.. Yesterday, I received a call from Ms. Emily, HR Head of PGA CARS Ortigas and told me that I have a scheduled interview with the chairman. I remember that I was scheduled to take my cheque blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com (yehey!) at Jobstreet.com. This includes my back pay, Christmas bonus and my last salaryblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..So i decided to go to jobstreet first and then after that to PGA cars. 2:00 pm, I received the cheque and was surprised because for three months I gained P6,000 pesos..heheheblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...And then I proceed to Ortigas for my final interview. I am really not fond of wearing high heeled and closed shoes but since Ms. Emily told me so, I have no choice!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com... The chairman seems to be nice and welcome me to their company.hehehe..JUST GOT LUCKY!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..Anyways, they gave me the list of pre-employment requirements and tol me that on monday will be my official first day of work...Goodluckblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...

3 comments:

Honie Kwon said...

CONGRATS SiS!!!

eMPi said...

Good Luck for your new journey... hehehe

Anonymous said...

COngrats galing tlga!