BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 13, 2008

LOVING BLESSINGS!

Yes! read it right! I got new job (again...mltan100.blogspot.com) as Business Support Staff in PGA cars. Its because the last company that I
've been working these past few days was closed for some reasons. Unlucky usblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com , we had to say our goodbyes and start to look for a new job. huhuhuhumltan100.blogspot.com... Christmas season is near and I was jobless???OMGblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...

Anyways, Jobstreet.com helped me a lot to find a new one. I visited their website and found out that there are still companies who are hiring even though its november. I received a text message the other day that I was scheduled for an interview and examination blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com(nosebleed..hahahahmltan100.blogspot.com) at PESO GROUP OF COMPANIES. So i went there and took exams. Ms. Chai ask me what position I am applying for and told her that I prefer to be an IT staff or general clerk. I was right, PESO GROUP is an agency.mltan100.blogspot.com..So the company decided to send me to Prudential Guarantee Assurance in Makati. Whew!, blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Its too far from our house but still, I decided to go there for final interview. It was 2pm so I took a cab because I really dont know blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comhow to go to PGA building...



PGA Building- 4th Floor November 11

The receptionist told me to wait and fill up some information sheets. And then Ms. Rozanne called me for a one-on-one interview. She told me that the sister company located at ortigas was looking for staff right now and since I am from Caloocan, she told me that it would be fine if I will be assigned there..LUCKY ME!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Yesterday, NOv. 12, I went to PGA cars Ortigas. The HR assistant gave me again an info sheets to be filled up and examination sheet (againmltan100.blogspot.comhahahaha)...

I think I passed the exam because its really an easy one. I waited for about an hour because Ms. Emily, HR head was talking to some applicants for their orientation. After that, I took my lunch at their canteen.

1:30 pm, I came back and waited for the HR head, 3:30 Pm, she called me for an interview and to my surprise, Ms. Emily told me that I was over qualified for the position Data Necoder and gave me the position BUsiness Support Staff. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comThen she endorsed me to what she called MANDING (probably will be my boss) ...

I had a 15 mins. interview with him and got scared on the way he looked at me and the way he asked me questions but of course I still managed to find words to answer himmltan100.blogspot.com.. After his interview I had another 20 mins interview to Mr. Bob, Manager and told me that I passed his interview but I have to wait for the chairman for the Go signal..

So today, November 13, I will have my final interview with the CHAIRMAN blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..scary!eheheh.. Another nose bleed blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com....hehehehemltan100.blogspot.com...

Anyways, I have to get ready....I'll see you again guysmltan100.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com!

4 comments:

eMPi said...

whew! congrats!

sabi sayo mabilis ka lang makahanap e... good luck Gen!

♥пчzє♥ said...

thnks po kuya..I mISS You!

Anonymous said...

mare ko!!!!! salamat sa pagdala sa blog mo. mishu na saka si mareng marlene. busyng busy....

♥пчzє♥ said...

ahaha..uu nga mare super busy tlga..mag xmas kasi eh!

ahahaha..doble kayod!