BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 8, 2008

MISZHA'S 7th MONTH!

My baby is growing really fast! Imagine, she is now 7 months old? Miszha started walking now ,thanks to her cousin's walker, and she also started talking..I am really happy because her first word was "MAMA" and then, "PAPA" and who will never forget for the "ABA"...ehehehe...
Also, she loves eating SOLID foods like, fruits and her favorite is banana, congee, biscuits, mashed potato and carrots, egg yolk, and her ever favorite, "CREAM of MUSHROOM"...hmmm...expensive right? hahahaha

Every 8th of the month, we always celebrate MISZHA'S DAY by cooking delecious foods and buying cake and ice cream for her... Of course, we never fail to take pictures of her every month and upload it to her account in friendster...yes read it right, she already have a friendster account that started when she was 2 months in my tummy :D....It's not obvious that I am FRIENDSTER ADDICT...ahahahah!

Anyways, My sister HONIE, my ever loving and kind sister, who's always there when we need her FINANCIALLY, ahahahah...will buy MISHZA macaroni and I think a cake :)...Hope so!She really love MISZHA and pretends as if she is her true MOM...but of course, it's ok for me :D She's MISZHA'S PRETTIEST AUNT :D (kidding...wahahahaha!)

HAPPY 7th MONTH MY LITTLE GIRL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Here's a candle for you to blow!




That's all for now! Catch you later guys!

5 comments:

eMPi said...

Happy Birthday Miszha... :)

Anonymous said...

wow.. happy 7th month to your baby miszha.. she's so kawaii.. LOLS..

nakakatuwa ka naman sis, adik ka na sa friendster ah, pati anak mo may friendster na din.. hehe.. pero ang cute nun nuh, kasi at least nakacompile na lahat ng pics nya nung bata siya sa friendster. :)

sosyalin pa ang mga foods na kinakain nya ah.. nakakatuwa naman. :) si sis honie pa, akala ko nga anak nya si baby miszha.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months biRthday to uR cute baby sis, I`m glad everything is fYn w/ uR famiLy, I am quite excyted now having a baby but half of still nt ready, hehe

Good luck sis,
I wish miszha a good heaLth

darkhorse said...

Happy 7Th too! papano naman kami?!...lol

♥пчzє♥ said...

THANKS FOR THE GREETINGS GUYS :)