BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 6, 2008

When I got pregnant to her, on 5 months, I was diagnosed threatened abortion...I am really scared and hysterical that time...I was rushed to the hospital by my office mates in ABBOTT Philippines. I thought I would loose her...I thought I will not see her...I thought I will not be able to hold her hands, touch her skin, kiss her cheeks and lips and hug her!

MIRACLES do HAPPEN! Because of my family and friends prayers and support, MISZHA and I were both fine! All I need was just a bed rest and take some medicines...

"JESUS REALLY LOVES US!"

So last May 08, 2008, at 8:00am, I gave birth to a healthy and cute little baby and named her Ma. Empress Miszha!
She got her good looks from her father.... I admit...many people said that Miszha was a copycut of his father...Although some people think that I looked like her, hehehe...But most of the time when we go out for our family bonding and meet up a friend or an acquaintance or accidentally see a long lost friend they would say, with matching pinch on Miszha's cheeks (poor MISZHA!)that....
"So cute! She looks like her father"...
If you'll gonna ask me if I got hurt and you think that I am hurt, then you are wrong! Infact, I am really proud! Simply because, I love Anthony that much that when I was pregrant, I hated him that much to the point that I dont want to see his face!hehehehe...
Really, I am thankful that God gave us Miszha...She is my everything! Our Everything...A gift from God that must be treasured, cared for and LOVED!Of course for giving me ANTHONY as the father,
"I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE!"

8 comments:

♥пчzє♥ said...

ANNOUNCEMENT!

PAKIBASA MUNA BAGO MAGCOMMENT OK?

Anonymous said...

You are lucky sis to have a wonderful family and of course adorable miszha,..good thing everything went fine after what happened. but see how Miszha's fight for that, she is really for you and uR hubby sis, lucky you =D I hope I'll be able to have baby as wel soOn..(when I`m ready).

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE REALLY LUCKY NGA!

GLAD YOURE HAPPY AND CONTENTED..

KEEP SAFE ALWAYS!

eMPi said...

Talagang may ANNOUNCEMENT pa e!!!! lolz

Anyway, oo nga no naalala ko yon... si mami ritz ang nagdala sayo sa PGH noon.

Randy Santiago said...

Ang sanggol na nanggaling sa sinapupunan ng isang ina ay karugtong ng kaniyang buhay.
Hindi ko alam kung bakit may mga taong walang Diyos na pilit nagpapalaglag. Masarap dalirutin ng tinidor ang mga ngala-ngala ng mga ganitong tao.

Ingatan ang kalusugan ng pamilya. Mabuhay ka, GENYZE!

Randy Santiago said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow mare me secret admirer ka. haha. u are so lucky. :)

♥пчzє♥ said...

san ako lucky? sa secret admirer ko o sa family ko?mareng josh talga...linawin mo :))