BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 4, 2008

ONE HAPPY FAMILY!

I got really nervous and scared! I was going down the stairways when accidentally I met across the hallway our big boys! The chairman of the PGA Cars Inc. I really dont know what to do, should I stop or should I continue walking? But for sure I'll greet him a "Good Afternoon"...

I'm glad He is not in bad mood that time...he smiled and nodded his head for acknowledgement and then continued walking...Whew! It was a scary experience for me...


Finally I have the pictures of Nanay's Birthday. I made a blog about it last November 23 but I dont have any pictures of it so that's why I'll post some of it today.








If you want to see more of these visit my profile or click here ---> •☺gEnYZe☺•

Or if you're not on my friend's lists, then add me up! click here ---> •☺gEnYZe☺•

That's for now guys! Happy blogging!

6 comments:

Honie Kwon said...

cute tlga ni miszha. mana sken..:)

darkhorse said...

cute ng baby! nice pics!

Anonymous said...

well sis lucky u, Good thing uR boss isn't in da bad moo,d but anywya I`m glad u`ll be able to post some pic. CooL shots

eMPi said...

Wow!!! Ang cute cute ng anak ko ah... mwaaahh!!!

♥пчzє♥ said...

@kuya marc: anak pa???wahahahah

@honie: mana ka jan sken mana yan!anak ko yan eh

@darkhorse: of course cute yan...anak ko eh

@jhoice: yes sis lucky me talaga! :))

Love you guyz thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

aw cute baby~ so so cute! chinita haha..