BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 15, 2008

A VERY TOUGH TAG!

Well,it's been a busy day yesterday..It's monday! My head really aches for I have to do some important matters and fix things up for tomorrow... Last Sunday, the PORSCHE SERVICE TEAM, where I belong went to Alabang for the opening of new branch of AUDI... but I am not in the mood to blog it today so I'll just tell the story of it next time :)

By the way, I've been receiving different tags these past few days, and I am thankful for the people who consider me as their friend...and I have been tag again by sis bhem jhoice of an extra-ordinary tag..I think this is really the toughest tag I have received :)
Here's the rule :

“The rules are simple. Use Google Images to search for the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.”
Now let's get it on!


1. the age of my next birthday


2. Place I would like to travel

3. My favorite place

4. My favorite thing

5.My favorite food

6. My favorite color



7. The city i reside now


8. the city I was born



9. My college major

10. Name of your first love

11. A bad habit

12. My hobby

13. My wish list
Enjoy blogging guys..catch you later!

6 comments:

Kosa said...

nax nman.. akalain mu yun?
isa ba itong sumpa?
joke.. appreciate it pareko

bat nawawala yata si Kalbong Balbo? inaasahan ko pa nman na makakasama ko yun dito..lols

joke joke

sige sige.. merry xmas po!

kukunin ko to sa susunod na taon..

eMPi said...

patay tayo dyan... may tag na naman...

Anonymous said...

Hehehe :D Gantihan na ba to? ...joke, hehehe ...salamat at may maisusulat na naman ako, pero maya maya siguro, dami pang trabaho :-D

Anonymous said...

awts. nagawa ko na toh sis.. tsk tsk.. pero put pa din kita sa link ah.. hehe..thanks sa tag sis. =)

cute ng tag na toh noh? natutuwa talaga ako sa tag na yan, ngayon lang ako naka encounter ng ganyang tag. hehe..

Anonymous said...

aww sis,
ah` hope nextime you`ll be in da mood to share
the sto`y hehe =D

Well sis advance happy birthday=D woOozt
, so we're in da same age on our upcomin` birthday
isn't that nice=D

I' really love dis tag, it's fine nfeed:)

Lols, ah` love yo` wack habbit sis, haha
karaoke.. adeek =D

The pink cam be nice=D

darkhorse said...

wow! dre...matindi...isang pic nga lng hirap na ako ayusin - eto sampu pa!..lol ayus!