BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 14, 2008

FIRST DAY OF WORK

INSTRUMECH PHILIPPINES...

It's my first day of work yesterday and i can say that was really a tough one for me...the most busy day I've ever encountered at work...:)

I did not attend any orientation and briefing from the admin head and the HR officer since Ms. Myra (admin head) was so busy handling paper works and the latter was out for emergency reasons..

It's really hard for me to understand my boss because he was born and raised in Singapore..so his accent was really hard to comprehend..his eating his words i think hehehe :D so sometimes i end up questioning him and answering him "PARDON, sir?"... :D

It's Nice to know that people here are great and willing to extend help for a newbie like me... :)
I think I would like to stay here for long if given a chance....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yan talaga ang pinaka-mahirap na stage. ang first day at work. parang first day high. hehe.

may friend akong singaporean na naloloka din ako sa accent. haha.

♥пчzє♥ said...

Correct na malaking check mare..

kinakain ang salita:D hirap no?

eMPi said...

Kaya mo yan Bunso... IKAW PA!

:)

♥пчzє♥ said...

wahaha..kakayanin ko to..

NoseBLEed lang ako :D

Anonymous said...

1st day high nga tlga! lol XD congrats u were accepted. hopefully me too.. para meh work nah.. lol XD

and im glad u like ur work. its a good sign :-) atleast u know ur not gonna hate ur day everytime you wake up.. hehe

♥пчzє♥ said...

hahaha..nangyare na skin yan .:D
sa jobstreet.com..

parang everyday naasara ako kasi papasok nanaman ako sa "HELL"

ahahaha

Chyng said...

yey congrats! 1st job muba?

masarap ang 1st week sa new work, PETIX MODE ka lang. wala pa tlga real work.. ;)