BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 31, 2008

IM WITH ACELEBRITY!


Jeazelle Grutas also known as "ZELLE" of "THE ZELLE BAND" is one of my closests friends.One of the popular song was the "SABIHIN" which really made me cry after seeing the MTV. I made her the "godmother" of my baby becuase I know she will be a good one. hehehe..Zelle and I met from a common friend. That was 4 years ago. She was a soloist that time and I was a vocalist of a showband. We easily got along because we have the same type of music, same type of boys, and same type of trippings... hahahaha..We used to go to MALATE for their gigs and for happennings.


Anyways, to make the story short, yes we are bestfriends!!We used to call ourselves "FETUS" and we act as if we are fetus, thumbsucking, baby talks... I really miss that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like her song sabihin...

Honie Kwon said...

waw..sosyal.. ahaha..:D may tag ako for you!!