BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 27, 2008

It's "♥HAPPY THANKS GIVING DAY♥" in USA. I would like to greet them a "HAPPY THANKS GIVING DAY!"...specially for my relatives in HAWAII...

Because of this, Daddy did'nt have to go to work since the account that he's into in their center is an AMERICAN based...So definitely Daddy is at home right now taking care of our little girl, MISZHA. I'm sure Daddy will tell stories later on their bonding moment.

I'm really amazed of the stroy of DYOSA and I LOVE BETTY LA FEA... I havent watched the PINOY FEAR FACTOR because its timeslot changed last monday. I wonder who's leading right now? I want the "KARGADOR" in Tondo to win the prizes.He's my bet. I am crying too when he cries...I dont know why, maybe it's because we are both parents and where doing the best that we can for our family...eheheh...enough of this, I am teary eyed right now!

I was thinking of what I will blog today and found out that I have given a ♥CUTE'S BLOG AWARD♥ by SUPERGULAMAN. So i thought of posting it today. I want to thank him for giving me this award for I know that he did not forget me at all plus for the fact that according to my colleagues I am really cute :))...


So therefore, I decided not to pass it to anyone...wahaha...I know it sounds selfish eheheh...So I'm keeping this award for life....

♥HAPPY BLOGGING GUYZ!♥

4 comments:

eMPi said...

Thanks Giving... meron ba tayo nyan dito? parang wala no?

♥пчzє♥ said...

Ewan ko..tatanung ko kay Gloria...close kami eh..nagmiscall nga skin yun eh!

Anonymous said...

Hi sis happy thanks giving, congrats for the award :D.

I have been watching DYOSA too, but I think i get tired of josephine there, hehe still nothing's happen? but I do like the Betty LaFea, toO bad We can't watch it here..

have a nice weekend ahead sis :)

♥пчzє♥ said...

HEheheh...uu nga nakakatamad na ang Dyosa...

mas ok na betty ngaun....

have a nice weekend din :)