BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 28, 2008

It was a boring TGIF day (Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY)! I really don't know what to blog right now. I can't think of any topic today because nothing happened last night except for the fact that Daddy and I ardgued about some silly things (again). But dont worry guys, it's just our way of "LAMBINGAN"...ehehhe...

When I woke up early morning, I've seen two mosquito bites on MISZHA'S arms (poor arms!..huhuhu). I put off lotion on her body to prevent mosquito bites but I guess the effect of it didnt last that long...I hate mosquito!

MISZHA woke up early too because of the children's noise outside. I found her at Daddy's chest peeping on a small hole on our wall. And there she saw the kids and look at me as if telling me to take her outside. As usual, she let her tongue out and gave me a sweet smile...These scene made me smile and laugh :)) hahahaha...

This picture is a sample of MISZHA showing her tongue...:)

BLEH :P
Taken during her baptismal...October 26, 2008..See more on her FRIENDSTER

That's for now! Ciao!

3 comments:

eMPi said...

oyy... cutie cute cute

Honie Kwon said...

ahaha.. ako nagturo nyan.. bleeh

♥пчzє♥ said...

OF COURSE!