BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 28, 2008

It's pay day! yahoo! Daddy and I will meet up at robinson to buy MISZHA'S needs and of course to buy something for us. Maybe a new dress or a blouse and a T-shirt for daddy will do :)

I wonder what another great experience will happen today...I keep on singing "you were always be, beautiful in me..." over and over again, is this what they call "LSS" (Last song syndrome)?hehehe.. I heared it on the bus an hour ago... And then they turn the radio off and put a cd on their player with MICHAEL JACKSON's Concert.. I dont like him at all so I decided to take a nap...

I took an early quiz today about HOW FASHIONABLE I AM... Kinda love purple right now so I chose this dress.


♥You are a very adorable person.♥
♥You have a sweet personality... and a sweet style.♥
♥You are quite easygoing and flexible. ♥
♥You could never be accused of being high maintenance.♥
♥You tend to wear whatever is comfortable but still chic.♥
♥You definitely don't buy into the idea that fashion is pain.♥
♥Your high end fashion designer match: VersaceYour must have accessory: A simple chain bracelet ♥
These results are good...All are true...heheheh....
♥SOME THOUGHTS TO PONDER♥
“Nothing valuable can be lost by taking time.”

6 comments:

eMPi said...

wow... shopping! shopping!

♥пчzє♥ said...

SHOPPING WALA PA NGA :))

Honie Kwon said...

aww.. shopping.. ala nmn sueldo.. jusme..kapal=))

Anonymous said...

SHopping is always on top for everyone, good luck, :D
Hope u`ll get all the stuff u need.. and bTw =D great resuLt of the Quiz thingy :) hehe

GoOd Luck, I have't heard of that song yet :)

♥пчzє♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥пчzє♥ said...

Thanks sis...dont worry Ill try to look for the title of the song, All i know is that JERICHO ROSALES made is the one who made a revival of the song...