BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 5, 2008

Congrats Daddy Anthony! Yes you read it right! Daddy signed a contract on his job. Plus, we had the same schedule, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Isn't it amazing? We're really happy because we are blessed with nice work, me as Administrative officer and Him as a Call Center Agent and of course we are blessed with sweet little baby Miszha!

Daddy's comment on my friendster really made me smile and made my day! It was a boring day yesterday but Daddy made it a FABULOUS! If you're wondering why, click here-->




Yesterday, Daddy told me that he will fetch me up here in the office, but because I told him that it will be waste of money, we decided to meet at the MINISTOP in Philcoa.We bought Mango because I'm really craving for it, and ice cream chocolate flavoured. We decided to take a jeep instead of FX and in our dismay, they had the same fare..:( (the jeep and the FX).

We got home late, yes, but Mishza was still awake and waiting for us. We played for about 1 hour. Daddy and I were both tired but MISZHA took it all with just one smile!

Love you daddy and Miszha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello gynyze! musta?;)

♥пчzє♥ said...

super busy mare eh...eheheh

Anonymous said...

i have read his comment.. its sooo sweeett :-) inggit ako.. lol XD ur so blessed sis! :-) treasure the moment .. :-)

by the way congrats to him in his job :-)

and.. god bless your family
^^hugs

SUPER IMY!

♥пчzє♥ said...

Thanks sis!!

IMY too!